After you install applications and games downloaded from the Internet during the run you may face error 0xc00000ba «The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000ba). Click OK to close the application». Sometimes it can be observed using the Windows system software. After error appearance running applications automatically finish their work and further launch then becomes impossible. Below we describe a number of ways to resolve the problem with error 0xc00000ba and the reasons of its occurrence.
Why error 0xc00000ba appears?
The causes of this problem when running games and programs are rooted in the absence of some of the system components needed for their correct work. As for the development and creation of all games and programs system uses certain system libraries, they are also needed for startup. If they are not found in your system, or rather out of date, you can see the error 0xc00000ba. Most often, this problem occurs in games downloaded from the network, as one of the DirectX libraries is cut.
How to fix error 0xc00000ba
Follow this link to Microsoft official site to DirectX download web installer.
Please note that this package is distributed free of charge and contains all current library needed to run games and programs at the moment. It is recommended to install and update your DirectX, without resorting to questionable sites that offer to download individual DirectX components individually or to commit any of the payment transaction or send SMS messages.
If you see an error when opening 0xc00000ba system applications, probably some changes that disrupt the work of the system individual components occurred in the registry.
- Press Win + R.
- In the system window, type rstrui.exe and click on the OK button.
- After starting the Windows settings and program files recovery, click Next.
- Carefully read the clues, select one from the recovery point (choose the moment when the error was not apparent. Do not choose far restore point, as you risk losing a lot of your changes, settings and system settings). Click Next.
- Wait for the restoration of the system parameters to a previous point, and then restart the computer.
After switching the error 0xc00000ba will cease to remind yourself.
In some cases, you may find that the system that creates restore points has been turned off and the second way to use it is simply impossible. In this case, the aid may be replaced by a system scan of system files and its restoration via the Internet.
- Press Win + R.
- In a small system box, type cmd.
- At the command prompt Windows, type and confirm the command sfc / scannow.
This command initiates the Windows files scan. Damaged, missing or non-working files will be restored to its original state automatically. This scan may take several minutes to an hour.