The ninth patch 1.0.463.1 for GTA 5 on PC. This patch fixes many bugs in the game as in single player and multiplayer mode. The archive also has update file “Special Events in free mode” for PC.
How to install patch 1.0.463.1 for GTA 5 on PC?
- Install GTA_V_Patch_1_0_463_1.exe
- Install GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_440_2.exe
- Place Social Club v184.108.40.206 Setup.exe
- Place «mpreplay» folder and «patchday6ng» in the \ Program Files \ Rockstar Games \ Grand Theft Auto V \ update \ x64 \ dlcpacks
- Run the game as usual
- If you have problems when you start the game, remove the «mpreplay» folder and «patchday6ng», and then start the game again.
GLOBAL AND MINOR FIXES
- General fixes to improve stability of the game and a network connection in the Story Mode and GTA Online.
- Fixed a bug that caused the disappearance of beer helmet in GTA 5 after installing update 1.27
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the loss of the history of progress in the implementation of daily tasks and progress the wrong value when you change a character.
- Fixed a bug with disappearing tattoos.
- Fixed a bug with the emergence of T-shirts with inscriptions on clothes for the mission after respawn.
- Fixed a bug that caused a change in the appearance of the character during the passage of missions in the framework of the “robbery.”
- Fixed an issue that prevented players to buy mines and homing bullets during the mission settings and on the start screen.
- Fixed an issue with the control failure in the garage after TV usage.
- Fixed a problem with the black screen appears after the spawn, with the participation in the rally on a bike.
- Fixed a bug due to which the cars found Lester, incorrectly recognized by Pegasus.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect results when earning achievements Calm Down.
All older versions of patches for GTA 5 are available on this page – Patches for GTA 5