Some players faced with the problem of outdated version issue in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands just right of the release. This problem can be solved by downloading necessary files to the game folder bu there were cases when gamers downloaded tese files again and again. In this article we present you all possible solutions on these problems.
- Change your drive. Just copy game directory to another drivebut ensure you have free double space.
- Now open Steam and find Wildlands directory and rename it to .old or backup
- Then uninstall it in Steam client.
- You will find Button install from Play
- Select new steam library as download directory