Players from all around the world have faced with tons of errors and issues after the release of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands. In this article we are going to tell you about one of the most famous issues — FPS. Here we provide you step-by-step instruction on how to play in the game with good FPS.
- Go to NVidia Inspector and ope Wildlands profile
- Activate triple buffering and force vsync on
- Put maximum pre-rendered frames to «1»
- Start the game in Borderless Mode
- Being ingame turn off Vsync and limit your monitor refresh rate
- Set up own ingame video settings as you like