If you are faced with crashes in Dark Souls 3 every 60 seconds it is necessary to expand your virtual memory. So we present information about how to do it in Windows 7 and Windows 8 OS.
- Press Start button and go to Control Panel
- Press System and Maintenance and choose System
- Press Advanced system settings
- Press Advanced tab > Performance > Settings.
- Press Advanced tab >Virtual memory > Change
- Press Custom and Initial size (MB) and Maximum size
- Open My Computer Properties
- Press System and then Advanced System Settings > View Advanced tab
- Press Settings displayed under Performance
- Press Performance Options and go to Advanced Tab
- Press Change button near Virtual memory
- Clear Automatically manage paging file size.
- Under Volume Label, press the drive that includes paging file you need to change.
- Press Custom size, type a new size in MB in the Initial size (MB) or Maximum size (MB) box, then click Set, and then press OK.
- Please, keep your motion Blur off.
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter