Some players complain on the problem with the error PVP.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working in League of Legends. In this article we present 2 working fixes that can solve the error PVP.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working. Let’s try them out.
The solution is the following – run League of Legends in Administrator mode. To do it – click on the game icon with righ mouse button and press Run as Administrator.
- Follow the next path: C:/Riot Games/RADS/Projects/lol_air_client/releases
- Open the folder located there.
- Delete files “release manifest” and “S_OK”
- Open “deploy” folder.
- Delete there the next files “logs”, “META-INF”, “lol.properties”, and “LoLClient.exe”
- Then restart your Patcher as it will repatch the last downloaded patch.