Many users of Windows 10 faced with the problem related to Start button that stopped working without any background issues. We present solution for this problem in our guide.
Decision for fixing the work of Start button in Windows 10
- Press Alt + Ctrl + Delete
- File -> Start a new task
- Type msconfig, and put a check «Run as administrator»
- Select the Services tab in the appeared box,
- Find the two services «Windows Font Cache» and «Windows Presentation Foundation Cache fonts» and remove them with a tick.
- Click «OK» and reboot. Rejoice the working Windows.
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter