In case if you want to use Start menu search in Windows you should know that you will receive results not only from your local storage place but also from the web pages. In order to disable Bing search fucntion in Windows 10 it is necessary to shutdown it with the help of our guide, which, by the way, will lead to disabling Cortana.
How to Disable Bing in the Windows 10 Start Menu?
- Type Cortana in search box.
- After listing search settings, click on them.
- In the menu top you will see Cortana suggestions, reminders, texts and alerts. Turn off all switches below them.
- Shutdown switch below Search online text and after include web results.
- That’s it. Now you have successfully switched off Bing search in start menu of Windows 10.