H1Z1: King of the Kill represents a new one Early Access fight-to-the-death shooter. As we know there are many errors and other issues players face on this stage. But not all these problems are related to developers bugs. Some of them can be fixed with the help of our advices. In this article we present solution on how to fix Fix Errors, Crashes, “G” Errors, Performance Issues and Launch Problems in H1Z1: King Of The Kill.
How to fix startup and random crashes in H1Z1: King Of The Kill?
- Run the game as Administrator
- Disable video card overlocking
- Lower FPSMax less than 900
H1Z1: King of the Kill Crash to desktop when tree hits ground – solution
Update your video drivers
How to fix Performance issues and Low FPS issue in H1Z1: King of the Kill?
- Update video card driver
- Reduce overall ingame graphics quality
- Lower render distance
- Lower game resolution
- Change the following settings in UserOptions.ini (just open game directory):
How to fix G32, G29, G34, G202 errors in H1Z1: King of the Kill?
- G29 Error – run the game as Administrator
- G32 Error – you have logged into wrong account
- G99 Error – try to login to server later
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter