Xinput1_3.dll — library of functions used by various games and programs. The absence of this file makes it impossible to run applications dependent on it. The problem is solved in two ways: DirectX installation or manual file copying. Consider both.
Xinput1_3.dll is part of the DirectX library. So the first thing you need to do is update the package DLL and the file, respectively, will appear in the system. I must say that DirectX is often installed along with the games that need it. However, if during the installation of the game, this package has not been installed, you can install it separately — free download DirectX library.
How to Installing a Xinput1_3.dll file manually?
The first method is preferable, but if it does not suit you, you can install the file manually. For this you need to download from our website and put in the right folder. Detailed instructions on how to manually install the file below. Please note that there are files of the 32 and 64-bit DirectX set. If you have 64-bit Windows, then try to start the 64-bit file, if it doesn’t fit – download 32-bit.
For reference: DLL is a set of universal functions. Xinput1_3.dll in particular, it contains functions to interface the game with speakers and a microphone, gamepad, notebook battery, various controllers, etc.
- Copy the file to the folder of the program that is requesting this DLL. For example: C:\Program Files \ Postal2. If this does not help, you need to copy the DLL file in the system directory. By default, this is:
— C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98 / Me)
— C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT / 2000)
— C:\Windows\System32(Windows XP, Vista, 7, win 8)
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you also need to copy the file in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64\.
- If the file already exists in the directory, make a copy of it somewhere else, and then replace it with a new copying.
- Restart the computer.
If the problem persists, you must register the DLL loaded. For this:
- Press the keyboard shortcut Win + R (two keys at the same time);
- Write a «CMD» without the quotes and press Enter;
- Write «regsvr32 <filename> .dll» without the quotes and press Enter. In this case <filename> — is the name of your library. For example: regsvr32 Window.dll.
Free Download Xinput1_3.dll