Some users have encountered a problem when Fallout 4 does not want to run in full-screen mode taking off, blinking, or simply stop responding, when there is no problem in windowed mode. The specific cause of this problem is not known. But there is a solution which might be able to solve this problem.
- Go to the root folder and run the game through the launcher Fallout4Launcher.exe.
- Start the launcher window with the possibility to start the game or to open the settings, open the settings.
- In the settings, select the maximum available resolution.
- At the end of the window put a tick in front of the parameter «Window without frames».
- Next you need to change the resolution of your desktop, the most important thing to choose the size that you specified in the game launcher
Done! The game runs in windowed mode, but on the entire screen.