This month Fifa 17 was one of the most awaited games on PC and consoles as this year developers decided to implement many different innovations to the game in order to provide separate Story Mode and other features already beloved by fans. Along with new features players from all over the worls found out many different errors an issues, In this article we present you how to fix FIFA 17 PC errors — crashes on startup, FPS issues, Black Screen Fix, Sluttering, Black Screen Fix and other issues.
How to fix Resolution issues in FIFA 17?
- Open C:\Documents\FIFA 17\ fifasetup.ini with text editor
- Set the needed resolution in RESOLUTIONHEIGHT and RESOLUTIONWIDTH fields
- Restart the game
How to fix crashes in FIFA 17 PC?
- Download and install Driver Scanner
- Open it and click “scan for drivers”
- From the results found below, update everything you need by one click
How to fix Dll Errors in FIFA 17?
- Download and install Dll-Files Fixer
- Make a complete Pc scan.
- Check results of corrupted files.
- Remove and replace them with new files.
How to fix Low FPS and Lag issues in FIFA 17?
- Be sure you are using dedicated GPU instead of Integrated Graphics on your laptop
- Open Nvidia control panel and navigate to Manage 3D settings menu in order to set “Power Management Mode ” for “Prefer Maximum Performance”
- Set high priority to the game in Task Manager.
Turn off V-Sync
Turn off SLI Crossfire
For Nvidia users add game profiles in GPU control panel
How to fix controller not working in in FIFA 17?
- Download and install as x360ce
- Extract software contents from the archive, copying x360ce_x64.exe to FIFA 17‘s folder
- Launch x360ce, and select Auto as your preference under Controller 1
- Save and exit, and start FIFA 17