FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster represents the HD remaster edition for Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 that were released in 2001 and 2003. The game has become available for PC, so we present a list of workarounds with various fixes for issues and crashes in game FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster.
#1: White screen on FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster startup:
- Navigate to Nvidia Control panel.
- Press manage 3D settings tab and set “Preferred Graphics processor” to high-performance Nvidia processor.
- Usually, updating the drivers solves the issue too.
#2: Controller not working in FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
If the controller doesn’t work directly after connection, you can use third party software as Joy2Key for solving this problem. However, we have one more probable workaround for such problem.
Open root directory to search file “x360ce_x64.dll”.
Rename the file to “xinput9_1_0.dll “
#3: How to fix performance issues in FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
- In case you are using laptop, be sure that you have turned from integrated graphics to dedicated one.
- Turn off Anti-Aliasing.
- Turn on 30 FPS frame limiter.
- Update your PC drivers, Visual c++ with DirectX.
#4: FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster crashing issues — solution
You need to check whether your drivers are up-to date or not. To do this,
- Open “Command prompt” with the help of start menu
- Then, type ” Driverquery ” (without “”) and press enter.
- Now, you will see dated of last drivers update.
If the date of update is anywhere under six months from today, then you are in trouble. It is necessary to update your drivers immediately.
#5: XBOX controller not working in FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
In this case it is necessary to configure the controller. In order to make this, you can use software like x360ce.
- Download x360ce 32 bit
- Copy it to LRFXIII folder (near the game executable)
- Run x360ce
- Create missing files
- Go to “Game settings” find LRFF13.exe to check only COM, DI, PIVID, 32-bit v1.3
- Make a sync if it asks about it
- Return to controller 1
- Tap Auto
- Check that controller configuration is fine. Then, change it to needed values.
#6: Can’t change the language in Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster
- Go to library in Steam and open Language settings in the properties.
- Change now the language settings.
#7: FPS issues fix in Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster
Try to reduce in-game settings of graphics and textures if you are using low end software. Also, in case you are using laptop, be sure that you have turned from integrated graphics to dedicated one.