Star Wars: Battlefront is the biggest and most anticipated in 2015 reboot of the original game from the first generation of consoles. At this time the studio DICE has decided to turn the game in what would look like a modern shooter in a series of Star Wars. However, despite the high quality of the game, it was not possible to make it absolutely perfect as it contains crashes, errors, freezes, compatibility issues on Windows 10, problems with black screen and PC lags. In this article we have compiled the most common problems and describe their decision, so that you can fully enjoy the quality of the game release. How to fix crashes, errors, freezes, compatibility issues on Windows 10, black screen, PC lags in Star Wars: Battlefront
- What to do if Star Wars: Battlefront crashes on Windows 10? This issue is accompanied by a specific error message — «Star Wars: Battlefront, unfortunately, is not compatible with the current version of the OS. You need to upgrade your PC to Windows 7 or later to start playing». It is quite simple to eliminate such a mistake. Make sure your system has all the latest updates Windows. To do this, run Windows Update, or use special software.
- What if the game Star Wars: Battlefront displays only black screen on laptops or systems with two graphics processors? If you encounter this problem, you need to go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and specify what kind of video card you should use when you run Star Wars: Battlefront. Locate the folder that contains the executable file of the game, and enter it in the Control Panel NVIDIA. Thus, when the game starts, the system will use the discrete graphics instead of integrated that will save you from problems with a black screen.
- What should I do if Star Wars: Battlefront displays only a black screen when you run the game on Windows 10? There is no exact solution of the problem at the moment, but in most cases helps simple solution to reinstall the Origin client.
- What should I do if the game Star Wars: Battlefront freezes on the start screen (Press Enter)?
- Go to the menu of the game in the Origin client.
- Right-click on the icon of Star Wars: Battlefront and in the list that appears, select Properties.
- Add the property line «-novid -noborder -windows» (excluding the quotes).
- Save the result and start the game again. You can also try something from the following list:
- Connect USB controllers to the system board or other necessarily peripherals via USB.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Alt + Enter to switch the game to windowed mode and then press Enter, as requested by a message on the screen. This method works for all users using the video card series NVIDIA 69XX.
- What if the game Star Wars: Battlefront still displays only a black screen? This method is suitable for those who use the system with low productivity or processors series Core 2 Duo. Go to the management of your audio devices. Right-click on the device, installed by default, and then click Properties. Click on the Advanced tab and change the audio quality. Select 16-bit and frequency of 96000 Hz. After that apply the changes and restart the game.
- What should I do if the game Star Wars: Battlefront exits emergency? Rather, the problem lies in the outdated drivers installed on your system. Try to check for updates, download them and install. To do this, you may want to visit the sites of manufacturers of hardware of your PC or use special software.
- What should I do if the game Star Wars: Battlefront gives an error when using processors AMD? To resolve this problem, you need to update the drivers on your system. To do this, visit the official website of AMD and download drivers for your PC configuration.
- What should I do if the game Star Wars: Battlefront gives errors associated with Direct X? Press the key combination Alt + Enter, to switch the game to windowed mode before booting main game menu. Then try to connect to the servers. Most likely, you will not be disturbed with the Direct X problem.
- How to fix crashes of Star Wars: Battlefront on Windows 7? Perform the following steps in turn:
- Install Service Pack 1.
- Update Direct X to version 11.1.
- Re-install Origin utility.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Alt + Enter to avoid the appearance of a black screen. Done!
- What if the image of the game Star Wars: Battlefront lags and has low picture quality? Try turning off the active mode of your antivirus software or disable anti-virus at the time of starting the game. Most likely, it causes slow system performance and, as a consequence, reduction of image quality in the game Star Wars: Battlefront.
- What to do if you run Star Wars: Battlefront PC on an error on the absence MSVCP120.dll?
Try to reinstall the C ++ library by downloading them from the official Microsoft website.
This is the complete list of errors and problems that people face today when installing and passing Star Wars: Battlefront. If you do not find your specific problem in this article, so describe it in the comments, putting the most complete configuration of your PC and the version of the OS installed on it. We will try to find the most effective solution and describe it in a future article.