Just Cause 3 hasn’t yet appeared on store shelves around the world, as thousands of gamers started to complain due to the presence of multiple problems with optimization. Here is the complete guide with solutions on problems with low FPS, freezes, errors, crashes in Just Cause 3 on PC.
1. Where can I find the configuration file in Just Cause 3?
To find the configuration file in Just Cause 3 go to the following path: «Documents\Square Enix\Just Cause 3\Saves\0\»
2. Where can I find file with the saved games for Just Cause 3?
To find a file with the saved games for Just Cause 3 go to the following path: «Documents\Square Enix\Just Cause 3\Saves\<ID user>\»
3. How to fix a problem with graphics for AMD users in Just Cause 3?
This is one of the most common questions and Avalanche Studios acknowledged its existence via Steam. The developer has announced that they are working on a fix which is going to be released to the extent possible. In addition, to solve the graphics problems AMD users were asked to download the latest AMD Radeon driver of version 15.11.1. Remove the current graphics driver, download the latest version, restart the computer, and then re-install the graphics drivers and reboot again.
4. How to fix the problem with the FPS Drop and weak performance in Just Cause 3?
Try the step-by-step procedures for solving problems in this guide to fix these problems.
5. How to fix crash during playing in Just Cause 3?
Make sure you play in Just Cause 3 only after installing the latest drivers for the video card. In addition, if you use while playing any of the controls connected via USB, such as the controller, headset, or something else, try to disable them one by one to check the problem and find the solution.
6. How can I disable VSync to increase FPS in Just Cause 3?
According to many gamers switched off vertical sync allows you to increase FPS in the game. For example, if only have 30 frames per second after turning off the vertical sync FPS will be increased to 60 frames per second. In addition, you can enable the adaptive vertical sync in the Nvidia application.
7. How to online disable notifications in Just Cause 3?
Tired of notifications and leaders updates? Let’s turn them off once and for all to improve the performance of the game. After you turn on notification and start playing, you will see a notification on the impossibility to connect and offer to work in offline mode. Just click «Yes» and continue to play. You definitely pay attention how the game would work without notifications. Let’s increase the performance of Just Cause 3.
- Go to Control Panel, and then click «System and Security»
- In the Firewall, select «Advanced Settings»
- Press the «Outbound Rules» and select «New Rule»
- Select «justcause3.exe» in game folder
- Check the box under “Block connection»
- Turn on the game and enjoy improved performance.
8. How can I get MSI Afterburner Overlay in Just Cause 3?
- Follow the following path: Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server
- Make a new configuration file and name it ‘JustCause3.exe «
- Open the file and add the following lines:
Enable = 0
- Save the file and run Just Cause 3.
9. How to remove frames in full-screen mode in Just Cause 3?
- After clicking the right mouse button on the game, select «Properties» from the list.
- Select the «Startup Options»
- Add the following tab /borderless/windowed» and click OK.
- Start the game and turn off the full screen mode.
- That’s all.