Dota 2 is still in the beta stage, which means the game is not finalized until the end. This applies to both the game process operation and the client updates and so on. Thousands of people are facing with disk read error in DOTA 2 every day. Now we’ll show you what to do.
Install the game on another Drive.
- Open Task Manager.
- Find the process dota 2
- Remove it using the «End Task» button
- Run the Dota 2 client through Steam, and not the label.
- Update Dota 2
- Check the integrity of cache.
- Reinstall the game (preferably in a different folder).
- Restart the system.
- Change the language in the Dota 2 on Steam Library -> Games -> Dota 2 -> Options -> Language