Dota 2 is a progressive game that is constantly updated. And those updates are very minor, and sometimes reach hundreds of megabytes. In this article we describe, what can be done when an error occurs while updating the game:
- Exit Steam. Click on the icon, right-click and «run as administrator». Try to update again.
- Restart the PC and router.
- Check if the antivirus blocks connection.
- Check the available disk space.
- Try to update later. Perhaps the reason in Steam overloaded servers
- If all of the above does not work, try reinstalling the game completely.
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter