Rainbow Six: Siege will get a big patch this week
Rainbow Six: Siege suffers greatly from errors and problems with balance, the benefit is that Ubisoft will release a new big patch this week.
The patch contains a huge number of changes, including the weapon damage, the degree of degradability, changes in maps and so much more that should completely change the gameplay.
- SMG-11 recoil increased
- Changed spawn places to reduce spawn killing.
- Ranked matchmaking doesn’t start until ten players are in the lobby
- When playing in normal mode plays a big role, skill level about the selection of opponents.
- Tweaks for the mode of observation
- Improving the detection and punishment of cheaters
- Multiple bug fixes and performance improvements
- In General the list is very large, it can be found here.