How to make 60 FPS, how to increase FPS and how to disable the restriction to 30 FPS in Batman: Arkham Knight? Performance of Batman: Arkham Knight on the PC is not what the majority of gamers wanted to see. Many have faced problems and errors of the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. Firstly, the game has a limit of 30 FPS per second and problems with the lags and freezes. Fortunately, there was a quick fix that helped to disable the restriction to 30 FPS and abnormal motion blur in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Open the folder Batman: Arkham Knight
- Find the folder Config. The path should look like this: D:\Steam\SteamApps\ Common\Batman Arkham Knight\BMGame\Config\
- Using Notepad, open the file BmSystemSettings.ini
- In this configuration file you need to find the line MaxFPS, it will be easier to use the search command — press CTRL + F and enter in the search field MaxFPS=30.000000
- Next, you need to change the restriction to the FPS in Batman: Arkham Knight. To do this, replace the numeric value MaxFPS on 60 (if you want 60 FPS). The line should look like this: «MaxFPS = 60.000000»