If you do not know how to turn off the motion blur in Batman: Arkham Knight — we’ll help you. The game was released recently, but now we have found out how to remove the motion blur and how to increase the FPS in Batman: Arkham Knight.
In order to remove motion blur in Batman: Arkham Knight, follow the instructions below.
- Open the folder Batman: Arkham Knight (located like this D:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Batman Arkham Knight)
- Open the folder BMGame => Config
- There find the configuration file BmSystemSettings.ini, open it with Notepad or any other text editor
- Press CTRL+F and in the search bar type «MotionBlur=True». Find the line.
- Change the value to False. Now the line should look like so: «MotionBlur=False»
- Save file.