If you needed to remove the Rockstar Games Social Club from your computer, we have described all the detailed steps to uninstall the software.
HOW TO COMPLETELY REMOVE ROCKSTAR GAMES SOCIAL CLUB
First option: Use the built-in Windows utility to uninstall. Go to Control Panel> Programs and Features.
- Scroll down to Rockstar Games Social Club program.
- Right-click on the name of the program.
- Select the «Delete» option in small window.
- Follow the instructions listed in the window that appears. The program is deleted!
Second option: If you cannot find utility which is listed in the first embodiment, in this case, use the manual removal method.
- Go to the system drive of your computer as well («C: /»)
- Navigate to the folder Program Files. Find uninstallRGSCRedistributable.exe file that is located on the following path — C:\Program Files Rockstar Games\Social Club\uninstallRGSCRedistributable.exe
- Run the file — uninstallRGSCRedistributable.exe and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Rockstar Games Social Club program is now removed.
HOW TO REMOVE ROCKSTAR GAMES SOCIAL CLUB FROM THE REGISTER
After removal of the program, the computer’s registry are all data about Rockstar Games Social Club, in order to remove them you must do the following steps:
Press the key combination «Windows (Window)» + «R», to open the program «Run».
In the program «Run», type> regedit, after that the program will start the Registry Editor.
Follow the path
— For 32-bit operating system: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Rockstar Games\
— For 64-bit operating system: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Rockstar Games\
Click on the Rockstar Games folder, right-click and select it from the list to delete.