While there is no formal decision to this problem in Fallout 4, you can use the Custom textures. Their installation will modify the standard texture and activate the “Clean Screen”.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Download a small archive on this page.
- Follow the path of the My Documents> My games> Fallout 4 and locate the configuration file Fallout4.ini.
- Locate the sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS\ and add a comma-separated value TEXTURES\
The result should look like this: sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS\, TEXTURES\
- Navigate to the root directory of Fallout 4, open the Data folder, and move it Textures folder from the downloaded archive, agreeing to replace the files.
- Restart the game.
• In the graphics settings additional game effects activate two new options: “Gloss Pip-Boy screen “ and “Blank screen”.