Sooner or later, the initial garage slots on World of Tanks Blitz will be all be used and you will be facing two options:
- purchasing new slots (1 for 250 gold, 5 for 1000 or 10 for 1800)
- selling unused tank
If you have a collector’s soul, you may think about going for the first option. Especially buying slots in bulks is a wise choice, as this option comes with heavy gold discounts.
If you care less about the amount of tanks or simply don’t want to spend gold for slots, selling a tank will be a better idea for you. In order to sell a tank in World of Tanks Blitz, you need to do the following:
- In the garage, select a tank you wish to sell.
- Click on the “Upgrades” button, which is located to the right of the “BATTLE!” button:
- Press the “SELL” button in the bottom-right side of the screen:
- As there is no Depot in WoT Blitz, all mounted equipment and Consumables will be automatically sold, and the final selling price will be displayed in the line at the very bottom.
- Confirm selling the tank by pressing the “SELL TANK” button in the same part of the screen:
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter