The Witcher 3 – a game that “eats” a lot of resources and if your software is poorly optimized, you may encounter an error or departures. The first thing to do is to make sure your PC is suitable for the minimum system requirements for the game.
If this is OK, then we suggest to do the following steps to avoid relegation:
- Check the game cash through Steam.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the correct patches, released on the first day of the The Witcher 3 release.
- Install the latest drivers for your video card – NVidia and AMD that have released special drivers for video cards of its own production.
- In the directory with the game there are executable files in the Redist folder, such as DirectX – run them, and then restart your PC.
- Set the video settings menu within the game windowed mode with no frame.
- If you’re playing on a laptop computer, then be sure to start the game on the latest drivers for your graphics card.