Sometimes situations arise when removal of any antivirus software from your computer is not possible by conventional means. Therefore, if an error occurs during removal of avast, it is easier and faster to use a special utility AvastClear.
- Boot in Safe Mode
- Press the key combination WIN + R and in the opened window, enter: Msconfig
- Next, we need to go to the tab «Download» and put a tick on Safe Mode and press the OK button.
- So, if all goes well, you will see a black screen of safe mode with its excessively low screen resolution. But we did what achieved …
- Now we need to run the previously downloaded utility, on behalf of the Administrator.
- The removal process occurs rather quickly, as opposed to the process of removing Kaspersky.
- After that, reboot.
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter