Many AMD users comply about problems with Just Cause 3 optimization and other problems related to graphics card. In order to optimize graphic in Just Cause 3 AMD users can try out one interesting solution.
- Download the latest version of Crimson Edition Beta Driver
- Go to game profile and check the game settings.
- IT would be better to turn AMD overdrive function and overclock graphics card in the above-mentioned profile.
- Start the game only as administrator. Such function will help you to fix problems with sound crashes during gameplay.
- If you want to play in Just Cause 3 in window mode without frames that also can increase FPS. For this go to your Steam profile and there in game settings add the following line: /borderless /windowed. After that you will have to turn off the full screen mode in a game setting during playing.
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter