Players began to complain about a problem with a black screen after intro movie in the game Tom Clancy’s The Division. In this article, we will gather all available solutions to correct a black screen.
- You must wait for updated drivers for video cards. In most cases, updating drivers help to solve the problem with a black screen.
- You can run the game in windowed mode, start the game and press the keys Alt + Enter. This method does not help everyone.
- If this doesnt work then try let’s make some changes with Config file as follows:
- Open the File Location(C:\Users\???\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy’s The Division)
- Find GFXSettings.Rogue_x64.xml
- Right Click and press Edit
- Scroll until you find the Resolution
- Set Custom Height and Width(your Resolution)
- Save and Start the Game.
Found a mistake? Highlight the text and press Ctrl + Enter