After “Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13” release player faced many problems on PC. We present trouble shooting guide for those who love to play this game unable to do it because of some errors they face during playing. Here you will find all solutions for existing errors, bugs, lags and other problems in Romance of The Three Kingdoms 13.
- Problems with language
Language problems can be solved with the help Google translation. Thus you can change any language in English.
- Game doesn’t launch
Please, re-install Romance of the Three Kingdoms or check system specifications for compatibility.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 is not running properly.
In order to solve this problem open GamerProfile.xml file with the help of notepad and find console file there. Then replace word “console” with word “PC”.
- After pressing play button game crashes as system is not compatible with game requirements
Check operating system specifications. It should be as minimum Windows 7, 8 or 10 64-bit. Processor Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz and higher or AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz and higher.
- Game is running properly without password but without ability to save it.
Visit this page http://blog.naver.com/gamepia2013/220615075285 — this decision will definitely help you.
- Some game files are missing.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 needs lots of memory space. Check free memory sizes before installing this game.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 is the same as Romance of the Three Kingdoms 10.
Buy and play the new version of the game
- Graphics characteristics are not proper.
Check your graphic card driver for upgrades.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 doesn’t launch after re-installation.
Disable password for all system users, restart PC and start the game.
- I see two basic armies fighting overview as trailer instead of detail fight
The game has menu section. If you cannot read it just use Google translation. There you can find opportunity to start real fight and continue to play.