Sid Meier’s Civilization VI has become available on Steam, and already the game received good positive reviews as players are really enjoying the game. The game was published by 2K Games and available only for Windows with plannig ports to other systems soon. The gamers had faced already with some different problem related to Errors, Crashes, FPS issues and Optimization issues in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI. In this article we present solutions on how to fix this issues.
How to start Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on Windows 8.1 x64?
Download the next Windows KB updates:
How to fix Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Not Starting?
Rename the following files to something like xxx.dll.OLD
How to fix Sound Bug in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI?
Downgrade sound quality to 16 bits in game menu settings
How to fix Crashes in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI?
Update your graphics card driver
How to to fix Map Scroll At Edges in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI?
- Move map with
- Click with middle mouse button or wheel to move the map to center on your mouse pointer.
How to fix Performance Issues in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI?
- In case of using AMD hardware disable Raptr in task manager.
- Be sure that ‘Power Management Mode’ option is set to ‘Prefer Maximum Performance’ in control panel 3d settings.
- Disable Crossfire/SLI and start the game with a single GPU.
- Disable Steam Overlay in Game Properties.