Sometimes, software can upset users, or simply becomes not necessary, so they decide to remove it. Usually, this can be done with the help of the Program and Features section in the Control Panel. When you click Change / Remove button to run the program installer.
But with antivirus things are a bit more complicated. Antivirus is not always removed completely and correctly. Interestingly, the native antivirus installer is very often not able to completely remove the antivirus. Very often it ends with the removal of one or another mistake.
How to remove Kaspersky?
- Kaspersky removal takes place with the help of KavRemover special program. You can download it from the official website of the company. It is not necessary to download this file from questionable resources.
- Run the downloaded file on behalf of the Administrator.
- Immediately after the start, you will be asked to accept the licensing agreement. Of course, it is desirable to read, but you can just press the button I agree.
- Further, nothing complicated. The program will show a captcha, which must be entered just below it in the field. The idea is that there should appear automatically your product from Kaspersky. Simply select it from the list manually.
- Now you can click the Delete button.
- Immediately after removal, the information will pop up a window where it will be said that the process has been successfully completed and a restart is required.
- You can press the OK button. Automatic restart will not occur. You’ll have to do it manually.