Armor and weapons in Fallout 4 — it’s not all that lends itself to customization and modification. You can also experiment with the look of your hero adjusting his hair, tattoos and makeup as desired. However, before you do that, you need to find options for customization and know how to apply them.
Dyes and facial make-up in Fallout 4
If you want to refresh or contaminate your face, find Doc Crocker on the market of Diamond City. Right next to Dr. Sahn, go to the «Mega Center of Operations». In addition to the ability to change the physical structure of the face, both in the character editor, Crocker will allow you to choose the make-up and other facial coloring. And there are so many options.
The great thing is that they all combine to create a truly unique composition. Also there are lots of different colors!
The same surgeon allows you to add dirt, dust, blood and other effects on the face, turning you into a truly hardcore Wasteland resident.
Hairstyle in Fallout 4
Like facial surgery and makeup, you can select an alternative hairstyle after the start of the game.
The easiest way to do it is to go to the hairdresser in the same market in Diamond City. Also, there is one in Vault 81. Find a signboard “Super Salon” in the market — this is your hair master.
Where to find new hairstyles in Fallout 4
In the Wasteland of Fallout 4, you can find two issues of the magazine Le Coiffe, which adds additional hairstyles. And one option is particularly epic — Megaton.
One issue of Le Coiffe can be found in the Fallon store. Look at the round table inside.
The second number is in the Charlestown laundry.
To activate a new hairstyles just visit the hairdresser.
Tattoo in Fallout 4
Another option to customize the exterior is tattoo.
In the wasteland you can found five issues of the Taboo Tattoos magazine, which adds five additional tattoos — four for the face and one for the neck. They can be stuffed with the same surgeon in Diamond City.
Where to find the magazine Taboo Tattoos:
- Clover: Mass Pike Tunnel — dangerous opponents. Magazine is located in the south, in a small room next to the power armor station’s.
- Eagle: Concord (you know where the town?). On the main street get a red truck. Behind him there is an alley. The alley has the door to the basement. Near the trunk you will find the issue.
- Skull: You can get it at the shipyard, North Bunker Hill inside the main building of the ship. On board there is a table with a lamp. Magazine lies nearby.
- Horseshoe: Asylum 81. Find a hairdresser salon. The magazine is on the table.
- Anchor: Excavation Ticket. In the southern part of the Pit you will find three trailers. In the near to the pit there is a table with the magazine.